On-Going Open House
Every Wednesday from 10 AM to 2:00 PM
2082 Lexington Ave 4th Floor New York, NY 10035
Positions Available in all five boroughs
Per Diem (On-call) and Part-time
Community Habilitation (CH)
In-Home Respite (IHR)
Bring updated résumé, valid photo ID, and pen. Business casual dress code.
Start the application process at http://www.sinergiany.org/form/careers or complete the application process form at the hiring event.
For additional information contact us at email@example.com
Currently Recruiting for the Position Listed below:
Administrative assistant to deputy executive director Responsible for:
- Strong background in training and development
- Maintains and organizes training, revises staffing and training schedules
- Helping all programs under the supervision of the Deputy Executive Director.
- The performance of a wide range of planned clinical oriented functions and learning experiences with program emphasis on all aspects of healthcare rather than on a system.
- Working under the direction of the director to review through oral examination, case record audits, consultation with other staff members, and direct observation of the intern performance.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, good communication, and computer skills.
Affirmative Action Policy: It is the policy and intent of Sinergia that no otherwise-qualified individual with a disability shall, soley by reason of his or her disability be subject to discrimination in employment as a result of such disability. Sinergia shall seek and employ qualified personnel at all locations and facilities and will provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation and benefits, promotion, transfer and termination. In addition, qualified parents and family member of persons with disabilities will be recruited and hired for employment. To achieve this, Sinergia will advance its affirmative action to employ qualified individuals with disabilities, and will administer all personnel action without regard to disability and base all such decisions on vaild job requirements. We will ensure that applicants and employees with disabilities are informed of the contents of its policy statement. Employees and applicants shall not be subject to unlawful harassment.
Sinergia Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sinergia Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.